Cash Advance® is proud to be a member of the Online Lenders Association, also known as the OLA. This means we adhere to the strict guidelines expected of OLA members, while also providing cutting edge technology and the highest quality of service to our customers.
The purpose of the OLA has been to establish a code of conduct for the online lending industry and help customers determine which companies are trustworthy to work with. A company cannot become an OLA member without abiding by their Best Practices, which include:
- Fully disclosing all loan terms and necessary information in a clear, easy to understand manner so that customers can make smart financial choices.
- Offering a reasonable cancellation policy
- Not engaging in marketing tactics or any activities that are unfair, abusive, or deceptive.
- Being in good standing with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensuring that all payments are authorized and processed as consistent with federal laws.
- Always treating customers with fairness and respect.
A complete list of Best Practices can be found on the OLA’s website, here.
Although Cash Advance® is not a lender and does not make credit decisions, we continue to successfully remain fully compliant with all Online Lenders Alliance Best Practices and ensure our vast network of reputable lenders do the same.
For more information on The Online Lenders Alliance or the organization’s Best Practices, please visit http://www.onlinelendersalliance.org/.