There are a few requirements for anybody requesting a cash advance:
- Only people 18 years of age or older can be considered.
- Only citizens and permanent residents of the United States are applicable.
- Person must have a current job for at least 90 days with an income of $1,000 after taxes. Verification of employment is also required.
- A current home and work phone number, along with a valid email address.
- A valid checking account.
Process: Consumers seeking a cash advance can request instantly online, or can go into a store or call a lender. A lender may require additional information that is needed, such as copies of pay stubs and employment verification. Often these can be faxed to the lender, especially in the case of online requests. Fees and finance charges will be disclosed at this time.
Direct Deposit: Once a consumer is approved for a short term loan, the loan amount can often be transferred directly into the consumer’s bank account within 24 hours.
Auto-Debit: To avoid any unnecessary fees or finance charges due to late payments, loans and loan fees can usually be automatically withdrawn from a consumer’s checking account on the loan due date.